To our clients,
Oh, what a crazy time!
We wanted to share how our business is taking precautionary and proactive measures to address this public health situation. The health and safety of our community is of the utmost importance to us.
During this time our team is still OPEN for business. It is our intention to saftely continue to operate on our regular schedule and provide exceptional services to our clients. As you know, a thorough practice of cleanliness and hygiene is already a very important part of our business.
Here is a list of best practices we have put into place to protect you and your bridal party.
- No staff showing any signs of sickness will be allowed to work our events.
- Staff showing signs of sickness on site will be sent home immediately.
- Staff is discouraged from shaking hands, please do not be offended.
- If anyone in your bridal party is coughing or visibly sick- they will be denied services.
- Frequent hand washing will be required during the event.
- We advise you to inform your guests to please not attend if they are sick or their immune system is compromised for the safety of you and for our team.
If you need to reschedule your wedding date:
With postponing, normally we’ll need a new contract and a new retainer payment, but with the current situation, things are a bit different.
So here’s how postponement works:
To keep our business afloat– especially since we have a team on board for your wedding. Your payment is still due per the original date. No exception.
You can pay the remaining via Zelle, Venmo or with a credit card (4%). If payment is not made on your due date- we will charge your card on file the day after which will incur a 4% processing fee. Your payment will go towards your wedding date in the future.
Here is the next game plan:
1) Inform us when the new date will be. We will then let you know if your assigned artist is available or if we have to match with you another artist. If the requested date is already booked we will work around that wedding to either get you ready before or after theirs.
There should be no problem as long as you are flexible with the start/end time.
As of right now– Fridays and Sundays are very flexible and we have a few weekends free in November-December.
Regardless you will look amazing with us!
Let us know if you have any questions. We are all in this together.