Chicago Bridal Hair and Makeup Artists:Diem Angie Co.
Look beautiful and unique by having the best Chicago hair and makeup artists for your big day!
We are weathering very scary times right now as a nation. I understand how the current COVID-19 Pandemic can add stress to your big day preparations. We are here to walk you through how we will navigate this situation with you.
Diem Angie Co. is taking every necessary precaution and proactive measure to ensure your services are conducted in the most healthy and safe way possible. We will continue to closely monitor the CDC to keep your health and safety as priority to us while still providing an elite service and unforgettable experience.
how are we handling the COVID-19 pandemic?
Amping up our already aggressive sanitation and hygiene techniques for infection control.
Frequent hand washing will be required throughout the event.
We are more than willing to wear mask and gloves throughout your services. If this is something you would like to request please do so ahead of time so we can come prepared.
Any team member who shows sign of symptoms, has been in contact with COVID-19, or has recently been ill will be not be allowed to work events.
If team members refrain from hand shakes and hugs, please do not be offended.
If you as a client, bride or bridal party member is displaying signs of sickness we ask that you please reschedule your appointment. If anyone shows signs of sickness we have the right to refuse service.
If you or any of your bridal party members is immunocompromised we ask that they please not attend the bridal prep services as a tribute to their safety and health.
if you must reschedule your wedding date, don’t fret. we’ve got you.
We understand how stressful this time can be for you and our bleeding hearts are going to do whatever we can to make this situation less painful, while still putting priority on operating our business to continue to provide you with the best service we can.
To keep our business afloat:
Should you need to postpone your wedding date, we are happy to transfer your contract to another non Saturday wedding pending our availability.
If you rebook with us after May 7th 2022 and it is on a Saturday – you will have to agree to our 2022 rates. https://www.diemangie.com/rates/
Your invoice total will still be due by your original contract date. There are no exceptions to this.
- You can pay the remaining via Zelle, Venmo or with a credit card (4%). If payment is not made on your due date- we will charge your card on file the day after which will incur a 4% processing fee. there will be a $25 late fee for every day that your payment is late. Your payment will go towards your wedding date in the future (excludes late payments).
- Please send us your newly booked date so that we can be sure that we can accommodate you. As of right now– Fridays and Sundays are very flexible and we have a few weekends free in November-December. We highly encourage Friday or Sunday event dates.
We make every effort to match you with you originally matched hairstylist and makeup artist for your new event date. If they are unavailable, we will rematch you with a team of equal talent and experience.
If the requested date is already booked we will work around that wedding to either get you ready before or after theirs. There should be no problem as long as you are flexible with the start/end time.
Do not panic. Our community has come together as one during this time, we will do everything in our efforts to be sure you will receive flawless beauty services on your wedding day.
Should you have to cancel your event completely without postponing , our cancellation policy is to be honored.
if there are changes to your contract:
- If a family member or bridesmaids can no longer get services done you are still responsible for the total amount due. You may replace them with
someone else but the original number of people booked cannot be changed.
- If your date, location of services along with end time has changed: please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate the changes.
If you rebook with us after May 7th 2022 – you will have to agree to our 2022 rates. https://www.diemangie.com/rates/
- Friday or Sundays in 2021 are allowed for transfers without additional fees.
- Should you have to cancel your event completely without postponing- our cancellation policy is to be honored. You are responsible for the total amount due.
We understand your concerns and want you to know that we are here with you every step of the way to eradicate any stress you are experiencing. We ask for your patience, flexibility and understanding through this time as we will be navigating each situation on a day by day basis. We are all in this together and everyone is compromising during this time. No matter what decision you make, your wedding day will be YOUR day and everything you have dreamt of and more.
Please feel free to reach out directly if you have any questions or concerns regarding your wedding day.
Diem Angie / Owner